The intended purpose of medical algorithms is to improve and standardize decisions made in the delivery of medical care. Medical algorithms assist in standardising selection and application of treatment regimens, with algorithm automation intended to reduce potential introduction of errors (source: Wikipedia). Below are a list of 10 amazing Algorithms that have changed the healthcare system:
- Fourier transform
- MUMPS (Massachusetts General Hospital Utility Multi-Programming System)
- PROBABILISTIC DATA MATCHING
- BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool)
- Google search: PAGE RANKING
- MEDICAL ALGORITHMS
- HEALTH SCORES
If you want to read in details what each of these algorithms are, click here: 10 Algorithms that are changing health care
We wrote previous articles to entertain you with how the idea of Artificially Intelligent Robots (Sophia as an example) is presented to the Public and advertised by their own owners. It is flabbergasting to us that they choose the Hollywood approach, rather than the opportunity to achieve all the SCIENCE FICTION movies we never did in our reality, technology-wise. So let us help the NERDS and Scientists community to get the right fundings. Why? They sounds so out of touch with their urgency about our concerns: ageing, mortality, loss of sanity. Small concerns, no biggie.
I am seriously interested in learning programming. And medical curriculums. Not to get the degrees but to achieve the bits and pieces for my “Flatline machine“. I imagine a world where Sophia the Robot is in hospitals and she assists your loved ones to NOT DIE. How? By having the nerds and scientists asking her the right questions:
- Define Death: organs failures, heart attacks … our reality is so creative
- Create Algorithms: achieve contrary of each organs breaking points ( before the point of decay)
- Provide technologies: maintaining a human being under a coma (if hit by a truck) until all organs have repaired OR keeping a human being on life support until a solution is found for whatever conditions that led almost led to his/her death.
Wall-e, the cartoon full of music and void of unnecessary words, could be a reality. Pushing these intelligent people to get motivated to do something constructive with their time is the goal of our articles. Not digging definitions and pandering to intelligence! Or entertaining schizophrenic VOICES with foreign accents or caucasian tones …
Cancel at anytime! No Contract! No Obligation.
|or go to Paypal.Me/Afribean (CLICK HERE)
to choose the lowest currency
BY: Sylvaine FRANCIS